What do you need for healthy skin? What can skin care actually achieve? And what is really true about the promises of the cosmetics industry?
- Multi-talented skin: Everything you need to know about your most important organ
- This is how you determine your individual skin texture and adapt your skin care optimally to it
- Cosmetic active ingredients: What they really do, what skin they help
- Problematic ingredients: Which ones are better left outside and which ones are half as bad?
- Industry branch skin: What you should pay attention to when buying cosmetics
Thorsten Abeln writes accurately, politely, friendly, but also airy and understandable. You can see that he does not need to shine with knowledge. It's important to him that WE understand what is going on with our skin, and I give this book special credit for that.
A real must for all those who have a little more than a blue jar in their bathroom.
- Book review of the Konsumkaiser