Your care and product recommendations:
1ST SKIN KNOWLEDGE
Unfortunately, dry skin is more prone to wrinkles than oily skin, for example. This is because dry skin produces too little sebum, i.e. lipids.
- Add lipids to your dry skin so that the skin lipid barrier (the skin's own protective layer) is not further disturbed.
- Dry skin due to lipid deficiency can also suffer from moisture loss.
- The aim is to reduce wrinkles and increase the elasticity of the skin.
- Strengthen your skin barrier: Regulate your skin's own lipid production and supply moisture.
- Special anti-aging ingredients stimulate the formation of supporting fibres (collagen) in the depth of the skin, so that the skin regains volume.
- Due to the disturbed skin-lipid-barrier a transepidermal water loss (TEWL) can occur after a longer period of time, i.e. an excessive amount of water evaporates from the skin.
- Skin can therefore not only be dry, but also lack moisture. This results in wrinkles and sagging contours.
- The skin has its own protective layer which protects it from external influences.
- This protective coating also supplies the skin with lipids produced by the skin itself, keeps it elastic and ensures, for example, that moisture is retained in the skin and not excessively released. One also speaks of the skin lipid barrier.
- With many skin problems, it is precisely this skin-lipid barrier that is disturbed and gets out of balance. This manifests itself in various symptoms.
- Dry, sensitive skin with wrinkles and loss of volume usually shows up in a dryness or a lack of moisture down to the deeper skin layers.
- On the surface, the skin is often a little rough due to a lack of lipids and wrinkles can be seen.
2. CARE ROUTINE
Care recommendation for the morning:
- Always clean your dry skin with an extremely mild detergent to avoid moisture loss. The ultra mild CALM CLEANSER cleanses thoroughly but gently and respects the skin lipid barrier. It is quite possible to clean your face in the morning only with lukewarm water and in the evening with the CALM CLEANSER.
- After cleansing, HYDRO SPRAY replenishes the skin's moisture reserves. The contained niacinamide stimulates the. Simply spray on directly or spray first into the hand and then carefully pat into the face.
- Use IN:FUSE Serum Fluid to repair and strengthen the skin barrier.
- RE:STORE is suitable as a supplement. Cacay oil, antioxidants and natural retinol nourish, protect and renew skin cells and stimulate the formation of new collagen fibres. If you want to combine IN:FUSE and RE:STORE, apply RE:STORE.
- If you need a richer care, you can use the D-FENCE 50 (with sun protection) or the LIPID'OR (without sun protection) before the IN:FUSE. These rather dry oils support the build-up and balance of the skin barrier. Of course, you can also mix IN:FUSE with the above oils in the palm of your hand and then apply.
Care recommendation for the evening:
- Use CALM CLEANSER and HYDRO SPRAY in the evening.
- IN:FUSE and RE:STORE help the skin to regenerate just overnight. Supplement IN:FUSE as required with the high-quality LIPID'OR care oil.
- EYE LOVE is ideal as a nourishing mask or cream. EYE LOVE relaxes and soothes the sensitive skin around the eyes and smoothes it thanks to high-quality oils.