Your care and product recommendations:
Oily skin is advantageous on the one hand because the formation of wrinkles starts quite late. On the other hand, oily skin tends to impurities and enlarged pores.
- The reason for oily skin is the overproduction of skin fat by the sebaceous glands.
- The skin's own rejection of dead skin cells does not work.
- The balance of the skin becomes unbalanced and the skin becomes excessively dehydrated: this is also called "transepidermal water loss" (TWL).
- The skin now tries to remain elastic by producing even more skin fat - a cycle that can lead to the skin shining oily on the one hand and still feeling dry on the other.
- Regulate your skin fat production, fight impurities and moisturize.
- The skin's own exfoliation no longer functions optimally, so that dead skin flakes accumulate on the skin surface.
- There's impurities.
- The skin is less well supplied with blood, contains less moisture and is no longer able to absorb care substances well.
- The skin's own exfoliation is a natural process in which the skin regularly renews itself.
- Dead skin flakes are repelled on the surface.
- If this process is disturbed - this leads to the consequences mentioned above.
- The skin also has its own protective layer, which protects it from external influences.
- This protective coating also supplies the skin with lipids produced by the skin itself, keeps it elastic and ensures, for example, that moisture is retained in the skin and not excessively released. One also speaks of the skin lipid barrier.
- With many skin problems, it is precisely this skin-lipid barrier that is disturbed and gets out of balance. This manifests itself in various symptoms.
- The skin shines oily, usually you have to remove the shine several times a day (e.g. with a tissue).
- The pores are enlarged.
- There are always impurities.
- Care products cannot work well.
2. CARE ROUTINE
Care recommendation for the morning:
- Regular cleansing is a prerequisite for improving the appearance of your skin. Please use only mild, non-foaming cleaners without alcohol such as the CALM CLEANSER. It does not attack the skin lipid barrier and has been proven to moisturise. The Cleanser can be used together with HYDRO FLEECE to intensify cleansing.
- The regulation of skin fat production with the help of the PORIFY SOLUTION is important. The PORIFY SOLUTION contains a high-dose mix of active ingredients that, with regular and long-term use, is very good against clogged pores, inflammation and impurities. PORIFY SOLUTION regulates lipid production.
- The HYDRO SPRAY provides moisture. The contained niacinamide egulates the sebum content and has a soothing effect.
- The B CALM BALM is an oil-reduced care that reduces redness, soothes the skin, reduces inflammation.
Care recommendation for the evening:
- Use CALM CLEANSER and HYDRO FLEECE for cleaning.
- Our FACE SERUM uses the particularly mild and at the same time very effective mandelic acid, which has an antibacterial effect. The skin's own exfoliation is regulated and hornifications in the pore are dissolved . If your skin is not used to fruit acids, donot use the FACE SERUM daily, but only every other day. If your skin reacts peacefully, you can gradually increasethe use to daily application.
- After that you can use HYDRO SPRAY and the B CALM BALM .
- An alternative to the balm is our light, oil-reduced care serum IN:FUSE , which has a barrier-strengthening effect. Works very well in combination with the FACE SERUM. Extra tip: IN:FUSE is also suitable for intensive, yet light care of the eye area.
- As a nourishing Ausgen mask or as a cream EYE LOVE is optimal.
- EYE LOVE relaxes and soothes the sensitive skin around the eyes and smoothes it thanks to high-quality oils. Eye shadows are reduced.