Your care and product recommendations:
1ST SKIN KNOWLEDGE
- Combination skin with a pale complexion lacks an extra portion of nutrients: Your skin will probably not be able to absorb them optimally.
- The reason is usually a slowed exfoliation - or also - skin renewal.
- By the way, a disturbed exfoliation affects both the dry and the greasy parts of the combination skin.
- In the oily areas, combination skin is often affected by impurities and enlarged pores.
- Care for the dry areas of your skin, such as the cheeks with moisture and lipids and the oily areas with sebum-regulating active ingredients.
- Proceed gently but effectively against impurities.
- The skin's own exfoliation no longer functions optimally, so that dead skin flakes accumulate on the skin surface.
- There's impurities.
- The skin is less well supplied with blood, contains less moisture and is no longer able to absorb care substances well.
- The complexion becomes dull and pale.
- The natural exfoliation of the skin consists in a permanent renewal of the skin surface, which takes place regularly.
- This exfoliation can be disturbed or slowed down and lead to more and more dead skin flakes accumulating on the surface.
- In the long run, this leads to various problems such as a poor supply of care substances.
- Under certain circumstances, the skin lipid barrier can become unbalanced.
- The skin lipid barrier is the skin's own protective layer that supplies the skin with self-produced lipids, keeps it elastic and, for example, ensures that moisture is retained in the skin and is not excessively released.
- The skin shines oily in the T-zone and the pores are enlarged.
- Impurities can occur.
- The area in the cheeks is rather dry.
- The skin surface appears thickened.
- There is no tension on the cheeks or in the T-zone.
2. CARE ROUTINE
Care recommendation for the morning:
- Clean your combination skin as gently as possible with the non-foaming CALM CLEANSER, which respects the skin lipid barrier and even provides skin with moisture.
- Regulate the production of skin fat in the T zone using the PORIFY SOLUTION. Apply the solution only to greasy areas or selectively to impurities.
- Now apply the moisturising and skin-soothing HYDRO SPRAY to your entire face.
- Use the IN:FUSE light serum fluid to repair your skin barrier and give your skin density and elasticity.
- If you would like to use sunscreen care, we recommend the light, moisturising DAY LIGHT 30 daily fluid with antioxidants and SPF 30.
Care recommendation for the evening:
- Clean your skin with the CALM CLEANSER, if necessary supplemented with the cleansing strengthening HYDRO FLEECE.
- To support the skin's own exfoliation, we recommend the FACE SERUM. The mild mandelic acid ensures a smoother skin surface and a firm skin.
- If your skin is not used to fruit acids, use the FACE SERUM only 1-2 times a week at first. Test the FACE SERUM in your crook of your arm for compatibility. You can also mix the serum into your moisturizer. Please remember not to use the FACE SERUM during the sunny summer months. Alternatively we recommend the PORIFY SOLUTION and/or the HYDRO SPRAY for this season. When using fruit acids, please ensure sufficient sun protection in general.
- Apply IN:FUSE after the FACE SERUM.
- As a rich, nourishing eye care EYE LOVE is a good choice as a cream mask overnight or applied thinly during the day. EYE LOVE nourishes, soothes and reduces swelling and shadows under the eyes.