Your care and product recommendations:
1ST SKIN KNOWLEDGE
- Combination skin is plagued by impurities and enlarged pores, mostly the oily part of the skin, the so-called T-zone.
- Dry parts of the skin, such as the cheeks, need moisture and lipids.
- The greasy areas require sebum-regulating active ingredients that also act against impurities.
- The main long-term goal is to strengthen your skin barrier and bring it back into balance.
- Dry skin areas develop because the sebaceous glands of the skin produce too little sebum, i.e. the skin's own fats.
- The protective layer of the skin gets out of balance.
- This causes the skin's own moisture to evaporate excessively quickly to the outside.
- Often the mistake is also made that both dry and greasy parts are "maintained" with wrong products.
- The dry parts will react even drier and oily, impure areas, e.g. with an increased production of skin lipids.
- Combination skin should therefore be treated mildly.
- The skin has its own protective layer which protects it from external influences.
- This protective coating also supplies the skin with lipids produced by the skin itself, keeps it elastic and ensures, for example, that moisture is retained in the skin and not excessively released. One also speaks of the skin lipid barrier.
- With many skin problems, it is precisely this skin-lipid barrier that is disturbed and gets out of balance. This manifests itself in various symptoms.
- Fatty in the T-ZONE, dry on the cheeks is the typical appearance.
- Impurities occur more frequently in oily areas, but dry skin areas are not immune to them either.
- The pores are enlarged
2. CARE ROUTINE
Care recommendation for the morning:
- Gentle and daily cleansing is the best basis for beautiful skin.The CALM CLEANSER cleanses without attacking your skin lipid barrier and has also been proven to moisturise.If you want to increase the cleaning effect, use the HYDRO FLEECE.
- PORIFY SOLUTION helps to treat enlarged pores, impurities and oily skin.Apply them selectively to impurities on or on the oily skin areas.Do not use the PORIFY SOLUTION on dry skin.
- The antibacterial HYDRO SPRAY increases the moisture content of the skin and reduces inflammations.It is suitable for dry and impure batches.
- B CALM BALM is an oil-reduced, anti-inflammatory and soothing care cream that reduces redness.
- DAY LIGHT 30 is a light, moisturising daily fluid with sun protection (SPF 30), antioxidants and antibacterial effect.
Care recommendation for the evening:
- Use the mildly creamy CALM CLEANSER.
- If you have already had experience with fruit acids, you can use the FACE SERUM in the evening instead of or before using the HYDRO SPRAY.
- Use the FACE SERUM on your blemished skin areas. The mandelic acid exfoliates and moisturizes. If your skin is not used to fruit acids, apply the FACE SERUM only 1-2 times a week and/or put it into your moisturiser first. Please note that the use of the FACE SERUM in the sunny summer months is not recommended and always make sure you have adequate sun protection.
- In the evening you can also use the B CALM BALM or alternatively the light serum IN:FUSE. It perfectly repairs the skin barrier.
- As a nourishing creamy eye mask we recommend EYE LOVE overnight or applied thinly also during the day. EYE LOVE smoothes, calms and reduces dark circles.